UA SFO-FLL $200

Discussion in 'Mileage Runs/Travel Hacking' started by Rob, Oct 9, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. Rob
    Original Member

Rob Gold Member

Status Points:
    UA SFO-FLL for $200 roundtrip with same day turns available through early next year it looks like; 3.9cpm

AA SFO-FLL for $240 roundtrip with same day weekend turns available taking the redeye; 4.7cpm

8MiHi, Flyer1976, hulagrrl210 and 6 others like this.
  2. bonnerbl
    Original Member

bonnerbl Gold Member

Status Points:
    Thanks for that alert. Snagged one following the LA FT University. And the SFO-IAH segment is a Dreamliner! That wraps up my 1K qualification for the year.:D

8MiHi, Flyer1976, hulagrrl210 and 2 others like this.
  3. konoyaro

konoyaro Silver Member

Status Points:
    I'm not seeing any weekend overnighters or one day turns. Is this mid-week only?

8MiHi likes this.
  4. KenInEscazu

KenInEscazu Gold Member

Status Points:
    Is 42 minutes enough connection time at SFO? I have a flight booked for a same day turnaround (Thank you, btw), and the schedule changed from 58 minutes to 42 minutes. Kinda close. Anyone following this who has done such a tight connection in SFO?

I am, of course, assuming everything goes as scheduled. The possibility of mx or weather makes me nervous already. If I miss it I'm totally messed up, as I have to fly out of MCO at 6:00 AM the next day.

8MiHi likes this.
  5. KenInEscazu

KenInEscazu Gold Member

Status Points:
    I completed this run yesterday (FLL-IAH-SFO-IAH-FLL). All flights were on time or early. The 42 minutes in SFO were plenty for the turn-around. Thanks for the tip!

6. HaveMilesWillTravel
    Original Member

HaveMilesWillTravel Gold Member

Status Points:
    You were lucky we had great weather this week. February could have been a rainy mess with lots of delays. But then, if inbound flights are delayed, typically the outbounds are as well, so doesn't mean you necessarily miss a connection.