UA on hold

Discussion in 'United Airlines | MileagePlus' started by sfo1, Jan 30, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. sfo1
    Original Member

sfo1 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Went to book some flights today, when I went to pay for them there was an error message so I just clicked off of the web site. Went back about an hour later and clicked on my ittineraries to look at something else, and there were the flights I had tried to book "on hold" for 24 hours with seat assignments I had made etc. No credit card needed. How nice.

genemk2 likes this.
  2. Pizzaman
    Original Member

Pizzaman Co-founder

Status Points:
    Really? This went away right around the time I started flying UA on a more regular basis. For me, this is one of the features I've grown to love about AA.

3. HaveMilesWillTravel
    Original Member

HaveMilesWillTravel Gold Member

Status Points:
    I have seen a PNR go on hold if there was a credit card problem (after the hold feature was officially removed). I think some folks trigger that deliberately to force a hold.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/archive/t-1044476.html

sfo1 likes this.
  4. sfo1
    Original Member

sfo1 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Ah, you are right as there was a credit card problem. Got my new AX card and was trying to put in the security code from the back of the card which was three digits, but with AX it is on the front and on mine four digits, so I found out after calling AX.

HaveMilesWillTravel likes this.