UA international contact list for 1K- still through AT&T?

Discussion in 'United Airlines | MileagePlus' started by redwoman, Sep 9, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. redwoman

redwoman Silver Member

Status Points:
    Hi, I would like to know if the 1K desk can still be reached through the AT&T service that they had made available in 2014. I never received a 1K kit for 2015, so I don't know if this has changed.

In 2014, the 1K kit included a wallet-sized list of local telephone numbers to reach the UA 1K desk, from most of the countries on the planet. I'm supposed to connect through FRA next week and the week after; given today's news with the German pilots' union, I'm sure to need a way to reach UA CS for rebooking help when I'm stuck in Germany. Rebooking at this point will cost me $6K and even though it's for work, my boss doesn't like me that much.

I hope that someone knows to what I'm referring. PM me if you like. Thanks!

Newscience likes this.
  2. Mackieman
    Original Member

Mackieman Gold Member

Status Points:
    You should be able to call reservations from the publicly listed number (located here) and when you put your 1K number in, the IVR system should route you to the 1K desk.

Newscience and snod08 like this.
  3. snod08
    Original Member

snod08 Gold Member

Status Points:
    I am not quite sure if there is an actual "1K" desk anymore. it is almost the same agents who have been trained to say "1K desk"
    "Premier Plat Desk", etc.

That said, you can use Skype to call the US 1-800 number.

Newscience likes this.