Two United Club Passes Each Year?

Discussion in 'United Airlines | MileagePlus' started by nolamom, Feb 26, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. nolamom

nolamom Silver Member

Status Points:
    I figured I earned 2 United Club passes from my personal OnePass Chase M/C plus (rec'd 9/2011) and another 2 passes from hubby's Mileage Plus (rec'd 1/2012) but now the fine print seems to indicate "credit card anniversary date" before receiving either of these -- at which time I will likely have cancelled the OP card.

Is it worth a call to OP or MP to see if I can get either-- or both --sooner than the anniversary date for upcoming trips all booked with the OP card?

Also it looks like my US Airways Club Day Pass cannot be used at a United Club?

2. nolamom

nolamom Silver Member

Status Points:
    I'm going to post this on the newbies. It feels like a newcomer question.

3. HaveMilesWillTravel
    Original Member

HaveMilesWillTravel Gold Member

Status Points:
    I don't think they are valid anywhere but United Clubs. And I don't think that Chase is going to send you these passes ahead of the renewal as they are probably meant to be an incentive for keeping the card.

4. nolamom

nolamom Silver Member

Status Points:
    Thanks, yes even on my CO/MC paperwork it says United Clubs but the fine print says "Chase is not responsible for offer fulfillment" so I thought maybe it was something that I could try to get from OnePass or Mileage Plus. I do NOT know why I care so much. :} Thanks for the response!

5. HaveMilesWillTravel
    Original Member

Status Points:
    For what it's worth, I got my passes about four or five months after my card anniversary, with an apology for the delay and a third pass to make up for the delay. I hadn't even remembered to bug them about it. Which reminds me... I need to check when they expire...

nolamom likes this.
  6. nolamom

nolamom Silver Member

Status Points:
    Oh good, I am glad I reminded you! If you can't use yours let me know... I guess they are transerable:

7. HaveMilesWillTravel
    Original Member

Status Points:
    Yes, they appear to be transferrable (no name on it, just a field to fill in your name) And they expire 11/30/2012, so still have ample opportunity to use them. In fact, I might use two of them in April for a 3 hr layover in ORD.

nolamom likes this.