Two passengers removed from UAL flight at Boston airport

Discussion in 'United Airlines | MileagePlus' started by Aditya Vyas, Apr 16, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. Aditya Vyas
    Original Member

Aditya Vyas Silver Member

Status Points:
  2. goalie
    Original Member

goalie Gold Member

Status Points:
    Another incident of FWB perhaps? Or maybe another incident of people speaking that funny sounding language?

Maybe it's time that I started remembering the Hebrew I learned as a kid and for goalie-dad to bone-up on his Arabic so the next time we fly together, he (an as white as they come 80 year old man) talks to me (an as white as they come 54 year old man) in Arabic with me responding in Hebrew*

*Would be funny if we were ever questioned and someone wanted to know what my dad said/was saying as I'd have to say "ask him as I don't speak Arabic" :p

flightnurse and Flyer1976 like this.
  3. flightnurse

flightnurse Silver Member

Status Points:
    A few years back (well ok, many years ago when I was in my mid 20's) a group of us went skiing in northern Calif, while standing in the lift line a friend started talking german to another friend who turned to another friend and started speaking french to another friend, who turned to me and spoke spanish, which I responded to him in Spanish and the whole chain started all over again. We did this for about 15 minutes, it was funny to watch the other people in line as we had this conversation. I wuold love to do this on a plane and see what happens, of course the odds of us being kicked off is very good...

Flyer1976 and goalie like this.