Two fall from W Hotel window, one dead

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by sobore, May 31, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. sobore
    Original Member

sobore Gold Member

Status Points:
    http://www.bizjournals.com/atlanta/morning_call/2011/05/two-fall-from-w-hotel-window-one-dead.html

Two women fell from a 10th-floor window during a weekend birthday celebration at the W Hotel in Midtown, Atlanta, killing one woman, reports Atlanta Business Chronicle broadcast partner WXIA-TV.
    Lashawna Threatt, who was celebrating her 30th birthday, and a friend, 25-year-old Cierra Williams, were giving each other a goodbye hug and leaning on a hotel room window at about 3:15 a.m. Saturday when the glass shattered and they crashed through, family and friends told the station.

Read more: Two fall from W Hotel window, one dead | Atlanta Business Chronicle

uggboy likes this.
  2. KENNECTED
    Original Member

KENNECTED Silver Member

Status Points:
    I was at the W Atlanta - Midtown when this happened. Ironically, me, a person who loves drama and pictures, slept right thru this. :rolleyes::mad:

this entire section of the outdoor living room was roped out and had black out curtains up
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

According to my intel, they were "wrestling" or something of that nature going on and the ladies went thru the lower portion of the window.

sobore and uggboy like this.