Two Days Only: LifeMiles Targeted 125% Bonus On Purchased Miles

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, May 25, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

In early May I wrote about how Avianca’s LifeMiles program is offering a 100% bonus on purchased miles through May 29, 2015. LifeMiles is offering a total of 120% bonus if you have an account registered outside of Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Panama, Ecuador, or the United States. If your account is eligible for the promotion, you should automatically see the increased offer showing up in your account. On one hand I was sad to not be eligible for the 120% bonus. But it seems like that may have been for the better, since I just received a targeted email, offering a 125% bonus on LifeMiles purchased May 25 or May 26, 2015. You're capped at purchasing 66,000 "based" miles through this offer, plus the bonus of 82,500 miles. That's a total of 148,500 LifeMiles for $2,178. Again, this is a targeted promotional offer, so only members who received an email about the offer are eligible. Here are the terms of the promotion: The post Two Days Only: LifeMiles Targeted 125% Bonus On Purchased Miles appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...