Two AA Credit Card Offers – 50K Miles Or 30K+$100

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, May 1, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    When I was writing my post yesterday about how to find some of the best credit card offers, I noticed that AA’s homepage was no longer showing the 50,000 mile offer. Instead, it was replaced with a 30,000 mile offer. In fact, the 40K + $100 credit offer from yesterday has been dropped to the 30K + $100 amount. Two AA Credit Card Offers 50,000 Miles – Spend $3,000 in 3 Months - 50,000 AA Mile Card Application Link Get the first eligible bag checked free for you and up to 4 travel companions.† Enjoy boarding privileges and use the extra time to prepare for your flight.2 Earn AAdvantage® miles for using AAdvantage® miles. Earn 10% of your redeemed AAdvantage® miles back — up to 10,000 AAdvantage® miles each calendar year.4 Earn 2 AAdvantage® miles for every $1 you spend on eligible American Airlines and US Airways purchases.3 Earn 1 AAdvantage® mile for every $1 spent on other purchases.5 Receive 25% savings on in-flight food and beverage purchases on American Airlines and US Airways flights... The post Two AA Credit Card Offers – 50K Miles Or 30K+$100 appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...