Turkish Airlines May Start Flying A380s

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Feb 18, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

I have flown Turkish Airlines several times (I have a review of their business class product coming soon) and have always found it to be a pleasant experience. Probably one of the best things about flying Turkish Airlines, to me, is that I get to transit through Istanbul and spend sometime in their awesome business class lounge. In my opinion (see my review to see for yourself), I think it is definitely one of the best business class lounges around. They have done a fantastic job with it and makes any layover in Istanbul a more pleasant experience. Turkish Airlines May Start Flying A380s Turkish Airlines is actually growing more and more and they have been quite aggressive with expanding their market around the world. They are uniquely situated (geographically) in a way that lets them reach all of the high-traveled areas in an effective way. One of the best parts about flying with them on award tickets (using United miles, for example) is that their taxes are far... The post Turkish Airlines May Start Flying A380s appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...