TSA Won't Even Let You Fly with Skulls in Your Bag Anymore

Discussion in 'Travel Security' started by sobore, Apr 25, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. sobore
    Original Member

sobore Gold Member

Status Points:
    http://jezebel.com/tsa-wont-even-let-you-fly-with-skulls-in-your-bag-anym-480873978

Will the TSA ever stop being such a goddamn pain in the neck? Yeah — there are issues of national security here and no one should be able to walk onto a plane carrying whatever they please, but, honestly, the Transportation Security Administration spends more time making passengers take off their shoes and confiscating human skulls out of people's bags than they do stopping actual flight risks. Is a country where two ladies can't pass through airport security with a couple of noggins in their purses really a country you want to call home? If you live in the U.S., then it already is.

Two women en route to Baltimore via Ft. Lauderdale were recently stopped by airport officials when screeners detected what looked like human skull fragments and teeth inside of their luggage. According to the Broward Sheriff’s Office, TSA agents then discovered that yes, those really were pieces of skull that had been hidden inside wrapped ceramic pottery filled with rocks and dirt.

Read More: http://jezebel.com/tsa-wont-even-let-you-fly-with-skulls-in-your-bag-anym-480873978

Captain Oveur and uggboy like this.
  2. LarryInNYC

LarryInNYC Gold Member

Status Points:
    Well, I guess I've brought my last tapir skull back from South America.

3. Captain Oveur
    Original Member

Captain Oveur Gold Member

Status Points:
    They're afraid some of the skulls might do better than them on securing airports.

goalie likes this.
  4. goalie
    Original Member

goalie Gold Member

Status Points:
    Maybe the found Achmed, The Dead Terrorist ;)

sobore likes this.
  5. LIH Prem
    Original Member

LIH Prem Gold Member

Status Points:
    there goes the sequel to that Joe Peschi movie.

-David

sobore and goalie like this.
  6. USAF_Pride
    Original Member

USAF_Pride Gold Member

Status Points:
    Wait, I thought it was reported that they only found it after the pottery broke!?!?