TSA implements "precheck" program at Denver International Airport

Discussion in 'DEN | Denver International Airport' started by sobore, Oct 3, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. sobore
    Original Member

sobore Gold Member

Status Points:
    http://www.denverpost.com/business/...check-program-at-denver-international-airport

The Transportation Security Administration said Tuesday that it has expanded its precheck program, offering expedited security perks, to qualified passengers at Denver International Airport.

DIA is the 27th airport to receive the program. TSA tested the program in four U.S. cities last year and is now in the midst of rolling it out nationally. To be eligible, a passenger must be traveling domestically, be a frequent flier or a member of U.S. Customs and Border Protection Trusted Traveler programs, and be a U.S. citizen.

The frequent-flier passengers must be traveling on one of the five participating airlines - Alaska, American, Delta, United and US Airways.

Read More: http://www.denverpost.com/business/...check-program-at-denver-international-airport

uggboy likes this.
  2. mattsteg
    Original Member

mattsteg Gold Member

Status Points:
    Just in time for my trip next week.

uggboy likes this.
  3. skyvan

skyvan Gold Member

Status Points:
    Just in time for me to have left the city and paid for Clear...damnn.

4. PhotoJim

PhotoJim Silver Member

Status Points:
    I transit DEN ex-YQR fairly often, so I'm hoping that itineraries originating at non-pre-clearance Canadian airports will be Pre eligible soon. We have to reclear security after clearing US Customs. Having Global Entry and Pre together would make for a very simple and pleasant transit.

5. mattsteg
    Original Member

mattsteg Gold Member

Status Points:
    FYI this is only at the South checkpoint currently (in the article and verified by me when I ended up at the north checkpoint yesterday...at least I had a free clear trial to use.)