Trying to Contact TK but no Luck....what is their U.S. 800 #?

Discussion in 'Other Airlines | Europe' started by mrx900, Aug 16, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. mrx900
    Original Member

mrx900 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Tried to call TK to select my seats...just keeps getting a busy signal....
    1-800-874 8875 (Reservation & Ticketing)
    00 1 310-640 8989 (Lax Office)

and that office # isnt even for TK ......its for another business (took that info from Thy.com)

Gargoyle likes this.
  2. Canadi>n
    Original Member

Canadi>n Gold Member

Status Points:
    Yes, the phone numbers are very weird for NAmerica. Same here in Canada. The number listed on the website is actually a Toronto-based travel agency. But TK has had a storefront ticket office in Toronto, on University Avenue just south of King Street, for several months now. However, yesterday when I left my condo to go shopping I discovered the office had been moved...to right across the street from where I live! As I have my HKG-IST-LAX-IST-HKG MR later this month, it will be relatively easy for me to walk across the street and have them confirm my seats! BTW the new TKO is located on the southwest corner of Sherbourne and Adelaide.

OY-JFS and Gargoyle like this.
  3. kaka
    Original Member

kaka Gold Member

Status Points:
    so we can all come and knock on your door!?!

Gargoyle likes this.
  4. Canadi>n
    Original Member

Canadi>n Gold Member

Status Points:
    Sure, and if you're good, I've got some Hallowe'en candy. Upon visiting (and booking my seats) discovered this is still a TA that has a contract to represent TKY in Canada. When I get home I will find the toll-free number you can call to get your seats assigned if the US number is no good. Pretty sure it should be continent wide.