TripIt Pro Review – Making Travel Easier

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Dec 12, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

There are many different travel assistance apps out on the market that work to help make the traveler smarter and travel easier. My travel program of preference is TripIt. It is a nice, easy way to keep track of your travel plans and alert you when they go haywire. TripIt Pro Review The TripIt app comes with two options – the free version and the Pro. First, we will look at the free version and then see what different tools the Pro version offers for the user. TripIt – Basic Version TripIt takes your travel plans and allows you to organize them all in one place and it will even import all of those plans automatically. A real strength for me is that it will take the trip plans as the travel provider sends me e-mails and automatically import them into trips. How this works is you add your e-mail address to your TripIt account and, if your e-mail provider is Gmail, Yahoo, or, it will import the plans... The post TripIt Pro Review – Making Travel Easier appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...