TripIt Pro Giveaway – And One Of My Favorite Blogs

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Dec 20, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Here is one last giveaway for 2014. I have one more TripIt Pro code ($49 value) and want to give it away to one lucky winner this weekend. The giveaway will run from now until 7PM tomorrow (Sunday, December 21). Everyone gets one entry. For your comment, I would like to hear what one (or two) of your must-read blogs are. I follow a lot of blogs and I would love to hear what some of yours are so I could add them to my list. One of My Favorite Blogs I will start – one of my favorite blogs to read and follow is the one written by my friend, Stefan – Rapid Travel Chai. I love his travel philosophy as it is very similar to what I like to do when visiting a location, except he has visited many more countries than I have and some very interesting ones! He recently did a presentation on Extreme International Travel at the Frequent Traveler University seminar and he uploaded his slides from one... The post TripIt Pro Giveaway – And One Of My Favorite Blogs appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...