Trip Report: WOW Air Boston To Iceland

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, May 11, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Flights: -- WW126 BOS-KEF April 24, 2015 -- WW125 KEF-BOS May 5, 2015 We booked these tickets when I saw the deals posted on OMAAT last year about the cheap fares Wow was offering to go to Iceland. I’ve always wanted to go there to see the Northern Lights and Ice Caves. Those sights were a bust because there is already too much daylight in late April to do either of those things but we had a great time nonetheless. Before going on this trip, I had a hard time finding details about the seating arrangements on the new WOW A321 planes providing service between BWI and BOS and KEF so I took down some notes during the flights. Since my wife and I are both tall, big people, we wanted to make sure we had adequate leg space so we shelled out the extra $33 per person to book the XL seats in advance. We also shelled out $48 for one 20kg/44lbs checked bag between the two of us and took a 5kg/12lbs backpack each (free) on board with us. Adding the extra allowances online was a breeze. I didn’t pay for seat assignments for the return because I wanted to see the seat plan in person before paying (turned out to be a good decision). The post Trip Report: WOW Air Boston To Iceland appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...