Tricky Ticketing Question

Discussion in 'General Discussion | Travel' started by downhillcrasher, Mar 14, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. downhillcrasher

downhillcrasher Gold Member

Status Points:
    So, I have a bit of a dilemma - I have started working on a new project and I need to get to Tokyo Narita. Unfortunately, do to some restrictions on this project I really really need to ticket through St Barth Commuter airline (its a pretty technical problem). Obviously, I can't fly their metal there, but is there a way I could use them (I guess using their ticketing code) to get to Narita?

Please help.

2. MSPeconomist
    Original Member

MSPeconomist Gold Member

Status Points:
    Have you looked at their website or called them to ask? Do they have any partners?

Where are you located? Can your first flight use them and then connect to a NRT flight at some hub?

downhillcrasher likes this.
  3. Gardyloo
    Original Member

Gardyloo Gold Member

Status Points:
    I can't find PV listed on any ITA or ExpertFlyer flight schedules, so I'm guessing they may not be in any GDS systems, which MIGHT mean they don't have any interline agreements (similar to Southwest.) In that case I'd be doubtful that you could use a PV plate or ticket code for onward travel. I'd phone the airline directly, or maybe a local travel agent who might be able to create a PNR that would work for you.

Dublin_rfk and downhillcrasher like this.
  4. downhillcrasher

downhillcrasher Gold Member

Status Points:
    Thanks for your help guys!

I think you are right, I will need to deal directly if I want to use PV to get to NRT.

Happy pi Day!!!!!

5. MSPeconomist
    Original Member

MSPeconomist Gold Member

Status Points: