Tricks For Carlson BOGO Award Nights. Last Call!

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, May 30, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    It's a busy weekend for those looking to take advantage of Club Carlson opportunities on both the earning and burning sides of the equation. In reality, both deals are tied to the same event... As of June 1, the Club Carlson bonus award night for those holding the Visa card will be going away. This was an incredible benefit and I'm very sad to see it go. As somewhat of a peace offering, Club Carlson is offering some bonuses for revenue stays this summer. They are simultaneously making our points worth a lot less and giving us more points. I really don't think they understand positive feedback loops..... That leaves us until the stroke of midnight on Sunday to both: 1. Make a bunch of actual or speculative award bookings that qualify for BOGO award nights, and 2. Plan out a revenue stay to earn our 30K bonus. This feels like finals week where every professor makes their problem set due on the same day! Am I going to have to pull an all-nighter just to get everything booked? In this post, I'll cover the burning side of the equation because that's more fun. And I always do the fun assignments first. The post Tricks For Carlson BOGO Award Nights. Last Call! appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...