Trick c2 - DEN - c2 ?

Discussion in 'Mileage Runs/Travel Hacking' started by traveltenor, Jun 1, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. traveltenor

traveltenor Member

Status Points:
    Hi there,

I'm new to the forum (it seems much friendlier here than FT!) and new to the Tricks, but an experienced and frequent traveler. Any help from even more experienced, more frequent travelers would be awesome!

I've read the posts, many thanks to Scottrick and others that have made the process clear. Now, if only I could make it work!

c2 - DEN - c2 is a very frequent route for me. Can't seem to find a 3x. 1x is also possible, within reason in c2... Western routes preferable, but I'd take anything!

Thanks everyone! I look forward to helping others when I can...

2. webdes03

webdes03 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Not sure how much public response you'll get in a thread dedicated to a specific route. Most people that understand the process don't talk too openly about it, and are probably pretty unlikely to give you information on a specific route somewhere that's so easily monitored by the airlines.

Good luck though, I'm still trying to get my head around some of this stuff... seems useful once you understand it.

3. traveltenor

traveltenor Member

Status Points:
    Hi, thanks for the reply!

I know I might not get much of a response, but I've already done a lot of research, read all the previous threads on this topic (that took a few hours!), have dozens of 3x candidates, can't seem to make it all add up.

I'm guessing most members live in c1... am I out of luck by living in (and thus making round-trips out of) c2 ?

I can tell this is not a place to look for easy answers, but if anyone out there can at least point me in the right direction (either publicly or through PM) I would really be most grateful. Just trying to learn how to fish...

anileze likes this.
  4. anileze

anileze Gold Member

Status Points:
    Not happening. FDs drying up faster than rainwater after a thunderstorm on King's Highway. ;)

Flyer1976 likes this.