Traxo

Discussion in 'Travel Technology' started by ACEDAD, Jul 11, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. ACEDAD
    Original Member

ACEDAD Silver Member

Status Points:
  2. Wandering Aramean
    Original Member

Wandering Aramean Gold Member

Status Points:
    I worked with the founders a couple years ago and found the site completely lacking in anything I would want to track about my travels, at least in a manner that was sufficiently different than what I had previously done otherwise with other tools. This new "clout" bit is cute but still doesn't really add much value from what I'm seeing. The "clout" scores are just another play on the idea of earning badges which don't really mean anything but people seem obsessed with anyways. Doesn't seem very useful to me.

3. Andres Fabris

Andres Fabris Active Member

Status Points:
    Hi ACEDAD, I'm one of the founders of Traxo. I would encourage you to check out the site if you haven't already. The new Travel Score or “Klout” feature is just one of many intelligent and social travel tools we use to enable a quality travel experience for our members. For example, we:
    + Organize all your travel Info in ONE place, AUTOMATICALLY
    + Track all your loyalty mile / points on a single dashboard (for free)
    + Allow you to maximize your travel score to earn great travel perks
    + Keep track of your entire travel history
    + Allow you to get travel advice from the people you trust

Hi Wandering Aramean, You should pay Traxo another visit. A LOT has changed since you last logged-in 10 months ago! You might be interested to know that based on your travel activity you score an “87”, you are in the top 5% of all travelers globally, and currently ranked #31 across the entire Traxo Global Leaderboard. While most other travel badges are purely cyber metrics that just give people bragging rights online (like your GoMiles badge attached here to your MilePoint profile), the Traxo Travel Score is different in that you can actually earn / win some tangible perks like a free round-trip ticket from South African Airways, or free high-end luggage from Briggs and Riley, amount several other benefits.

And lastly, we’d love any feedback you have regarding additional features and functionality you’d like included in the site.

Regards,
    Andres