Travelocity: Save 20% on 3+ Night Hotel Stays with AMEX

Discussion in 'Deal Page | Air/Hotel' started by Kalboz, Jul 19, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. Kalboz
    Original Member

Kalboz Gold Member

Status Points:
    Save 20% on hotels stays on Travelocity.com

savydog and uggboy like this.
  2. I also received this email this morning, but when I tried to use the code @ Travelocity, it won't accept it.
    I called Travelocity, and spoke with 2 different people - neither of which were any help.
    Apparantly, AMEX ran this same promo - with the SAME code - that expired back in May - and the system still recognizes it as the expired code.

Anyone else have any luck with it?

3. snap
    Original Member

snap Silver Member

Status Points:
  4. Kalboz
    Original Member

Kalboz Gold Member

Status Points:
    Travelocity is offering 20% off a minimum $800 hotel purchase using promo code AMEX20H (purchase by August 16 for travel through December 31). Price is reduced instantly.

Then, if you’re traveling by September 30, the American Express Link, Like, Love promotion can get you another 20% off in the form of a statement credit. (Minimum $350 spend and 3 nights. This can only be used once per cardmember.)

These two combine for a 36% discount.

Sadly, I don’t believe that the Travelocity American Express is eligible for the Amex Link, Like, Love promotion (because the card is issued by Barclays), or else you could get another 10% rebate on your actual spend. Wow.

But without that, an $800 3-night stay consumed by September 30th will cost you $512. Not bad.

savydog likes this.