Travelocity on Tippr: $100 for $50

Discussion in 'Deal Page | Air/Hotel' started by Scottrick, May 21, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. Scottrick
    Original Member

Scottrick Gold Member

Status Points:
    Does anyone have experience with buying Travelocity $100 vouchers through Tippr for $50? I've seen this promotion before. You have to redeem through www.travelocityincentives.com, which seems to have most of the same hotels. Do you still earn hotel stay/night credit? It's not an opaque site like Hotwire, but the fact that you have to use an entirely separate portal worries me.

2. Canarsie
    Original Member

Canarsie Gold Member

Status Points:
    I did not go for this offer primarily because the minimum spend is $250.00, not including taxes.

There were other stipulations and restrictions which convinced me that this deal was not worth it to me.

However, if the stipulations and restrictions are not a hindrance, I would not worry about this deal. Go for it if it suits you.

Scottrick likes this.
  3. Scottrick
    Original Member

Scottrick Gold Member

Status Points:
    Ahh, I knew I'd passed up on this offer once before but did not remember why. Thanks for pointing out the $250 minimum.

4. jetsetter
    Original Member

jetsetter Silver Member

Status Points:
    Thanks for bringing this up, I will look into it and see if I can use it myself :)

5. Kalboz
    Original Member

Kalboz Gold Member

Status Points: