Travel Expert: Collapse of frequent flyer programs like the hyper inflation of Zimbabwe, Venezuela

Discussion in 'United Airlines | MileagePlus' started by ahappyelite, Sep 19, 2017.  |  Print Topic

1. ahappyelite

ahappyelite Silver Member

Status Points:
  2. anunhappyelite

anunhappyelite Member

Status Points:
    I THRILL DAILY TO SEE YOUR 56 DIFFERENT POSTS ABOUT HOW MUCH YOU HATE THE AIRLINE INDUSTRY. IT IS NOT IN THE LEAST BIT BORING, REPETITIVE, OR SPAMMY TO KEEP DOING THIS DAY AFTER DAY ON A DYING FREQUENT FLYER FORUM. ONLY THROUGH FREQUENT POSTS AND OVERHEATED RHETORIC CAN OUR DREAMS BE ACHIEVED. LONG LIVE THE GLORIOUS REVOLUTION AND DOWN WITH THE AIRLINE RUNNING PIG DOG CAPITALISTS!

3. PaulOnion

PaulOnion Silver Member

Status Points:
    I don't agree with his non stop rants, but I guess it all depends on what town you're flying from & how much they are into you for.

Kind of like dealing with Vegas.

Fine so long as it's "his" money.

P.S.- Yes they are colluding somewhat but if there's no other company that wants that business.... gotta deal with the powers that be.

In fact, nothing about the Obama "ERA" even remotely strikes me as "Capitalism".

It was all more like the second strange cult following of Che Guevarra.

Thankfully, a footnote in history, and some lessons learned.

If not, don't really give a shite.

https://is.gd/N3LcMz

Last edited: Sep 20, 2017
    Counsellor likes this.
  4. PaulOnion

PaulOnion Silver Member

Status Points:
    For shakes and giggles, bc face it folks, that's what the Internet was meant to do.
    ( DARPA has other channels for the more crucial stuff chico )

Imagine Customer Service Reps being allowed to respond to accusations of you looked at my poodle chicken eyed with this video.

P.S. - Travel is stressful. All for bringing Kids, Dogs , all of it along.

http://bit.ly/2fhxqZ6

Stop telling me to quit drinkin the Jack or I swear I'll toss you out of this tube lady.