Travel Bottles

Discussion in 'General Discussion | Travel' started by JohnDeere19, Sep 7, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. JohnDeere19
    Original Member

JohnDeere19 Gold Member

Status Points:
    With more and more people taking to the air these days as their primary means of travel, and regional airlines are limiting our carry on baggage size due to smaller commuting aircraft. It is important that we are able to pack efficiently and smartly by using a few simple techniques. Throughout this blog I will introduce various ideas and tips to make your travel easier. As a seasoned regular traveller, I visit up to seven or eight countries a month, I will make suggestions that have made traveling easier and more comfortable for me. In todays post I will explain the reason why Travel Bottles are an essential item for today’s traveler

http://www.travelbottles.co/travel-bottles/travel-bottles

uggboy likes this.
  2. CrankyScott
    Original Member

CrankyScott Silver Member

Status Points:
    GoToob is my refillable bottle of choice. Have gone around the world many times with these. They hold up well and are leak proof. they can be found at http://www.humangear.com/GoToob.html They also have an excellent customer support and stand behind their products with a lifetime warranty.

5 stars from me!

thrashsoundly and JohnDeere19 like this.
  3. JohnDeere19
    Original Member

JohnDeere19 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Interesting, I've never heard of these before. Anyone have other examples?

4. thrashsoundly
    Original Member

thrashsoundly Silver Member

Status Points:
    Wow, those bottles look great! I've been using the travel kit bottles and jars from Nalgene for the last few years, but these GoToob bottles look much better, plus they come in the max size of 3 oz which makes packing much easier.

I'll have to put them on my Christmas wish list. :D