Transfer points INTO Accor

Discussion in 'Accor | Le Club Accorhotels' started by benthelefty, Feb 28, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. benthelefty

benthelefty Silver Member

Status Points:
    Hey folks,

I jumped on the recent Accor Platinum deal and am actually staying at the Ibis in Rio de Janeiro (at least I'm hoping to). I have some points in multiple programs but can't find with whom I'm able to transfer INTO Accor. I can use Delta on the other end, but are there any programs to transfer into Accor? I'd like to be able to transfer to points to get vouchers to pay for the stays that I'll be incurring.

Is this even allowed? 2k points = $60k USD right? So 8k points would be $240 and enough for my two nights. Thanks in advance for the help!

Kalboz and alohastephen like this.
  2. icurhere2
    Original Member

icurhere2 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Kalboz likes this.
  3. benthelefty

Status Points:
    Well shoot. Thanks for the help! I guess I'll just book with whatever price and see about a suite upgrade since I have the platinum...ah well.

BTW - You're a Predator's fan which means you must be from TN or around the area? That's pretty cool :)

Kalboz likes this.
  4. benthelefty

Status Points:
    Sorry to reply to my own post...does anyone here have some Accor points that they would like to trade with me for something else? Hit me up with a PM and we'll figure something out! (I apologize if this is against the rules...I didn't see anything about this in them)

Kalboz likes this.
  5. michaelpowell44

michaelpowell44 Active Member

Status Points:
    Has there been any change to the Accor program in that you can convert airline miles or other affiliate points INTO Accor?