Top Posts Of 2014

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Dec 31, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Last Saturday marked the 3rd anniversary of Running with Miles. I have to say – I never thought it would grow to what it is today and am very excited to see what it looks like in the future! The other day, prompted by a year-end review of sorts from WordPress, I looked back at my traffic from last year and really couldn’t believe it. From November of 2012 to October or 2013, I had as many pageviews on the blog as I now have in one week! So, in just one year, the blog has multiplied many times over with visitors and I have you all to thank for that! So, with that all said, here are the top posts here from 2014. Some of them I figured were the most viewed while there were a couple of surprise ones. #10 – Some Of The Most Interesting Airplane Views Ever - Post Link Having done my share of flying various planes around the world, I can appreciated great views from airplanes. There... The post Top Posts Of 2014 appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...