Top 5 Travel Accessories

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Oct 18, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Top five lists can be so hard, but they make you think about what is really necessary. Of course I need clothes, a wallet, and a suitcase. But what are my necessities, besides my literal, actual necessities?

Here are the five things I can’t travel without.

[​IMG]

Pashmina. Combination blanket, scarf, pillow, napkin, and colorful accessory, I never, ever travel without a pashmina. They are available in all kinds of colors and fabrics, and at virtually any price point.

Kindle. Reading is my favorite way to pass the time, but books are heavy and bulky. E-readers are the perfect solution! My Kindle has saved me on many delays, flights, and long waits.

Noise canceling headphones. Crying baby? Chatty seatmate? No problem! With noise canceling headphones, you hear only what you want. Definitely helps me get work (or relaxing!) done in transit.

IPhone. Some people definitely love their Droid phones, but I personally am on team iPhone. In addition to the obvious phone calls, I check email, listen to music, work, surf the internet, play games, and manage my travel from my phone. Can’t leave home without it.

Lip balm. Dry airplane air and climate changes leave my skin dry, especially my lips. To combat the problem I try to drink a ton of water while I’m traveling, but I often just need a boost. That’s when I reach for my Burt’s Bees lip balm. I somehow always have two or three in my purse, just in case.

And all of these go in my lovely Lo and Son’s OG.

Readers, what are your top five travel necessities?

This post contains affiliate links. Thanks for your support!
    Related Posts:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Related Stories

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Continue reading...