Top 10 Countries with Most Beautiful Women

Discussion in 'General Discussion | Travel' started by mhastov, Apr 6, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. mhastov

mhastov New Member

Status Points:
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2014
    Laptop Nomad and foxberg like this.
  2. jonspencer

jonspencer Silver Member

Status Points:
    there is another list that looks quite similar and it features the most conceited nationalities in the world :eek:

daboogah, gregm and Gargoyle like this.
  3. NYCUA1K

NYCUA1K Gold Member

Status Points:
    With beauty being famously and proverbially in the eye of the beholder that has got to rank up there with the most nonsensical and useless lists.

4. eponymous_coward
    Original Member

eponymous_coward Gold Member

Status Points:
    anileze, gregm and Gargoyle like this.
  5. foxberg

foxberg Gold Member

Status Points:
    anileze and gregm like this.
  6. Mark
    Original Member

Mark Admin Staff Member

Status Points:
    Well, at least they acknowledge it before the list :p

7. gregm

gregm Gold Member

Status Points:
    I remember a recent thread regarding male FAs in a bathing suit calendar, or similar. Someone do us other 50% some justice and tell us where the most 'beautiful' men are! (Now all of us can cross our fingers and hope it's...)

8. NYCUA1K

NYCUA1K Gold Member

Status Points:
    I do not know about you but I find that to be oxymoronic. If "beauty is in the eye if the beholder", it is precisely because there "are several physical characteristics that make some woman more stunning than others" in some people's eyes! That last bit is inescapable because the concept of "beauty" being promoted in the list seems to be limited to physical beauty, which, to use another expression, is skin deep.The most enduring and endearing beauty is arguably that which transcends the visual...

9. Sammich

Sammich Gold Member

Status Points:
    They need a top 10 airlines with most beautiful FA's

I propose number 1 as Virgin Atlantic/Australia/America. ;)

gregm and foxberg like this.
  10. foxberg

foxberg Gold Member

Status Points:
    AA shouldn't even enter that contest.

Laptop Nomad, gregm and Sammich like this.
  11. Pablo England

Pablo England New Member

Status Points:
    I wanna go in that place and looks for a lot of beautiful women in Finland is my next travel cause we already booked a conference hotel for business meeting and i am very excited to see this country cause it is always cold here.

Laptop Nomad likes this.
  12. gregm

gregm Gold Member

Status Points:
    None of the US airlines should!!

Laptop Nomad, Sammich and foxberg like this.
  13. Sammich

Sammich Gold Member

Status Points:
    Virgin America?

blackjack-21 and gregm like this.
  14. LETTERBOY
    Original Member

LETTERBOY Gold Member

Status Points:
    They actually put one of those out a while ago. I can't remember who did it. And frankly, while I like looking at beautiful women just as much as the next guy, I don't give a damn what the FAs on my flights look like. As long as I get to where I'm going in safety and relative comfort, I'm happy.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2014
  15. gregm

gregm Gold Member

Status Points:
    Indeed! ( I love that word.)

Laptop Nomad, LETTERBOY and Sammich like this.
  16. anileze

anileze Gold Member

Status Points:
    The best FA is the one who keeps my wine glass filled, and munchies coming :) - That is what I call beautiful ;)
    DL, AF, NH, EK, JM (in no particular order) Special mention to JM for their morning Champagne flights starting in the 90s throughout the plane. And, I love the lilt Jamaican accent as they pour that not so bad bubbly.

Laptop Nomad, gregm and Sammich like this.
  17. blackjack-21

blackjack-21 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Actually, seeing a great looking FA give me a big smile when I thank her for giving me the entire can of Coca Cola would certainly bring a better flight experience for this old phart. But certainly not to the point of taking a "dive off a dam/n" as you indicated you'd consider in your post. That's taking your excitement a bit too far, IMO. :rolleyes:

NYCUA1K, Laptop Nomad, gregm and 2 others like this.
  18. LETTERBOY
    Original Member

LETTERBOY Gold Member

Status Points:
    Whoops, typo. Meant to type "give" not "dive."

NYCUA1K, Laptop Nomad, gregm and 3 others like this.
  19. blackjack-21

blackjack-21 Gold Member

Status Points:
    It's okay, I've saved your original quote for you in my original answer, so you wouldn't forget how unexcited you wouldn't have been had you been served your equally bland airline meal by a young, shapely, smiling at you intensely, lady FA that you forget to dive straight into your dinner with unparalleled composure as she strove to get you to your destination safely and in relative comfort while you were watching Hoover's Dam slide by from the relative safety and comfort of your window seat as she reached all the way across the other two seats next to you so as to look you straight in the eyes while exuding her wonderful smile and balancing the cups (coffee and water...whatever were you thinking?!!!) on the tray.

20. gregm

gregm Gold Member

Status Points:
    Double 'like'!

21. LETTERBOY
    Original Member

LETTERBOY Gold Member

Status Points:
    Although, now that I think of it, if the FA did happen to look good enough, maybe using the word "dive" would be appropriate. :D

22. Laptop Nomad

Laptop Nomad Silver Member

Status Points:
    Moldova out does India, Canada, South Korea, and it isn't even on the list. It should be at least # 2 behind Russia.

anileze likes this.
  23. NYCUA1K

NYCUA1K Gold Member

Status Points:
    You're right about Moldova, but so is everyone else with an alternate list in mind, emphasizing precisely why this type of list is meaningless...;)

anileze and LETTERBOY like this.
  24. blackjack-21

blackjack-21 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Too late!!! While you were considering damdiving and only considering your relative comfort and safety, the gorgeous lady FA has taken your nonsmiling backness as a message to not bother smiling at you for the rest of the flight. Now that you're on your final, the approach is straight in, and you only get a different view for the rest of the flight before deboarding, at which time your returned smile will have no context. Therefore, and since the statement that "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" no longer applies to you, the only sight you would further have of the comely lady would be "Beauty is from behind the holder of beauty" and you no longer will be allowed to appreciate her finer points, of which there are several. In short, you've muffed the opportunity to conclude and complete what may have been originally intended as a completely friendly and non-enhanced encounter, which could have lead to nothing more but may have continued to the final conclusion which was totally unforeseen in its entirety had you had your flaps fully extended down and slats and spoilers up on the touchdown for a smooth landing.

And if you should have the same FA on your return trip and she remembers your previous noncompliance with her smiling service, be assured that you may receive less then the effusive service that you may have originally gotten had you then taken the fleeting moment to return her overpowering smile.

As a disclaimer: All puns and double entendres may or may not be intentional, depending on your flawed point of view.

Have a nice flight?~!!!

Last edited: Apr 15, 2014