I'm pretty new at this and need some expert opinions... I just booked a DEQM MR flight on UA ORD-SFO-ORD. 8am departure, gets back to Chicago around 7pm the same day. Where I'm concerned is that I've got a 9:00 pm flight, business class ORD-LHR for work that same night...what if I run into major weather delays getting back in Chicago and miss my outbound ORD-LHR flight...Since the tickets are booked separately, I doubt that they'd hold the plane or reticket me if I can't get back to Chicago in time. I've checked weatherchannel.com and the weather looks decent in both SFO and ORD - granted, its a 10 day forecast and we all know how accurate those are. I've also checked flightstats.com. The on time performance rating for that time of day for both legs (ord-sfo, 8 am and sfo-ord, 1 pm) look pretty decent at 80%+ Is that too risky? Too much flying in one day for a rookie? What do you guys think? All in all, with both flights and the extra promotions I'll get around 60k miles (15k of which are EQM). I'm doing the MR to gain silver elite status for 2012 and I unfortunately can't travel on any other days. I booked the DEQM MR just an hour ago so can still cancel if need be. Thoughts? opinions? reality checks? thank you!