Today Only: Refurb Kindle Paperwhite For $79

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Nov 10, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    The Kindle Paperwhite is one of my favorite pieces of tech. I take it with me almost everywhere as it is lightweight and durable, plus the battery goes on and on. It is a really nice thing to be able to read one of hundreds of books wherever I am at, even if I am waiting in a line (which I do a lot here!). The Kindle Paperwhite comes with a built-in backlight for reading anywhere. It is adjustable and really helpful for all situations – Amazon Kindle Paperwhite Purchase Link (I receive a commission from this purchase) Today only, this great little piece of tech can be had for $79 as a refurbished model. Amazon refurbs are just like new and they perform just as well, so don’t let the refurb word scare you away. With this purchase comes a free month of the Kindle Unlimited Program (normally $10). Though you do not need to have the actual Kindle to enjoy Kindle Unlimited, it certainly is a perfect combo to add... The post Today Only: Refurb Kindle Paperwhite For $79 appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...