today on .bomb

Discussion in 'United Airlines | MileagePlus' started by higal, Mar 13, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. higal
    Original Member

higal Silver Member

Status Points:
    I spent over 10 minutes on hold waiting for 1K to connect me to web support. I was not able to access my account because it was frozen due to too many attempts to access my account. Web support said they were having glitches with the website and to check again in 2-3 hours. I was able to access with Mr Higal's account and she said it was only certain accounts that were affected - she didn't know why. Then I asked for her to check saver award availability for me - after clearly repeating my airports and giving her the airport code, she still got me in a totally different location of the country. She could not see ANY availability even though I could see several online from just general access. I was hoping she could see additional 1K availability...[​IMG]

2. higal
    Original Member

higal Silver Member

Status Points:
    Just called web support again to book an itinerary I had on hold and apply an ecert since I still can't access my account. They don't know when the problem is getting fixed...Maybe all the recent status matches and mileage transfers overloaded the system?

3. jason8612
    Original Member

jason8612 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Could be the weekend, but I had to call up web support a few times (ecert issues) and they did a good job fixing it

4. kwai
    Original Member

kwai Gold Member

Status Points:
    Your title sounds like a horrible TV show.

5. gobluetwo
    Original Member

gobluetwo Silver Member

Status Points:
    If this is going to be the officially unofficial .bomb rant thread, here's another. I've had this issue before, but it's SO frustrating every time it happens. I've mentioned a while back on FT, also.
    UA website issues.png

6. higal
    Original Member

higal Silver Member

Status Points:
    [​IMG]

I still can't access. Anybody else having this issue?