TK: First hand pics of Comfort Class.

Discussion in 'Other Airlines | Europe' started by VVanderlust, Jun 29, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. VVanderlust

VVanderlust Silver Member

Status Points:
  2. nyc6035

nyc6035 Silver Member

Status Points:
    I would have been very disappointed if that was business class. For exec economy - it looks like a great product.

3. Canadi>n
    Original Member

Canadi>n Gold Member

Status Points:
    Having flown CC in the past week, I can say it is probably one of the best non-F inflight products around. It knocks the socks of UA's old C (same number of seats across on a 777 which still has them) and even the new C because the arm rests and space between passengers is quite good on TK, negligible on UA. Actual meals are the best in the air (again for non-F, even C) and the amenity kit stacks up as good as any C offering I've received. Cabin ambiance, even full, is very low key and one never feels hemmed in or crowded.

jondav likes this.
  4. jondav
    Original Member

jondav Gold Member

Status Points:
    I second Canadi>n's observations. I have flown two legs in CC and thought it was a great product. I don't sleep well on planes, even in F/C, but in CC class I racked up almost a seven hour sleep on an IST-LAX flight. Very comfortable for a non-lie flat seat. And the food was yummy too!

I have a four segment CC trip booked for next week. I will report back if my experience differs from my previous trip.

5. SK2868
    Original Member

SK2868 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Wow! The food in CC looks pretty amazing!

6. milchap
    Original Member

milchap Gold Member

Status Points:
    Thannks for the report. I will consider them for my next trip.

7. Chriscross
    Original Member

Chriscross Silver Member

Status Points:
    Food looks great, and the pricing of CC is often very competitive!

8. PointyWings

PointyWings Silver Member

Status Points:
    Having flown a few legs in TK's Business Class, I can say that their food is simply outstanding - quality, variety as well as quantity. Good to see that Comfort Class appears to be keeping up the tradition. How so many passengers prefer to fly UA/US/DL/AA etc. when they have a choice is beyond me. Of course, the US/European pilots may be better, whereas the TK crew are severely handicapped when communicating in any language other than Turkish. Operations in IST also appear to be somewhat chaotic, usually.