TK: after lipstickgate, now firing FA's who display too much on social media

Discussion in 'Other Airlines | Europe' started by redtailshark, Nov 29, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. redtailshark

redtailshark Silver Member

Status Points:
    Zuhal Sengal: http://www.eturbonews.com/53071/flight-attendant-fired-after-risque-pictures-appear-magazine

First ^: she's a good looking woman. Another ^ because she's over 30. Another ^ because the lipstick choice is out of previous company bounds.

Meanwhile, what TK says:

"‘There are certain standards and qualities we expect from our staff and modeling is not one of them.’"

Muahaha! Well, Michael O'Leary may want a new cabin crew supe for new routes to Turkey and she seems well-qualified... "Today's lead FA for ADB is Zuhal, please welcome her warmly as some of her own compatriots have not..."

lapointdm likes this.
  2. lapointdm

lapointdm Silver Member

Status Points:
    I always wonder in these circumstances who turns in the attendant? Their supervisor? A passenger? Other co-worker? seriously.. out of all the things to fire someone over like doing a poor job, nt showing up on time, getting into fights with co-workers/customers... lipstick doesn't even belong in the same universe!

3. karung99
    Original Member

karung99 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Well, that is too bad, I love to have her serve my TK flight.

4. Jimgotkp
    Original Member

Jimgotkp Gold Member

Status Points:
  5. jollyannie

jollyannie Active Member

Status Points:
    C'mon folks! Wake up and smell the coffee! She was selling a lot more than an upgrade to First Class! I believe it's called "around the world". I'm ok with that although I do think the airline is prudent to clip her wings. Allow her to gravitate to her more natural profession.

6. redtailshark

redtailshark Silver Member

Status Points:
    ?? Where is the evidence for those claims? It sounds like you're alleging just because she wears fewer clothes and gets these pics taken, that she's a hooker? Most of the students here (SW land grant campus) wear less/show more than that. What does that make them? What's their "natural profession"? I'd like to see you say that to the classes here...the students would roast you alive for that belief.

Censors, and to a much lesser degree Jeff Robbo and the DL borgs, are the enemies. Not Zuhal and her muchachas.

7. Jimgotkp
    Original Member

Jimgotkp Gold Member

Status Points:
    +1. Even if she was a hooker, at least she's pretty decent looking. :p:D

blackjack-21 likes this.