Tips For Traveling Alone

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Aug 17, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Reader Jason left an interesting question on the "Ask Lucky" page of the blog: "Hi Ben… I love to travel and have been fortunate to accumulate a huge number of miles/points over the past decade. In addition, I’m working in a job that gives me plenty of time to travel. The issue is that I’ve been single for some time (with married friends), and the thought of exploring the world alone doesn’t excite me. I feel like it would be much more satisfying to share these experiences with someone. I know that you travel alone quite a bit, and would be interested in hearing your thoughts. Do you derive more pleasure from traveling with a partner? I realize you’re not a therapist, but your insight would be valuable." The post Tips For Traveling Alone appeared first on One Mile at a Time. CommentsThis idea has always intrigued me (traveling alone verses ... by BenRelated StoriesHow Should I Fly Home From Europe?Which Jobs Require Lots Of Travel?A Few More Months Till My Dad’s Big Trip!

Continue reading...