Tips For Joining The Mile High Club?

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jan 12, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    I receive a ton of emails. Some of them are great questions, some of them are questions that could easily be figured out with two seconds of Googling, and then there are those kinds of questions. This past week a reader sent me the following question: "Here's a pretty real question (and a killer blog post if you have an answer), anyway for us to join the mile high club without losing respect of all crew members? Haha I'm imagining your face palm right now but... If anyone has a thought it'd be you. I know some of the seats allow two people to open their area into one sort of semi suite or if they have showers I thought that could be an option, albeit a little tough but " we'll make it fit" hahaha, couldn't help myself there." I'm not sure whether to be flattered or offended at the prospect of someone thinking I'd be the person to have thoughts on it. The good news is that I certainly do have thoughts on it. The bad news is that I have thoughts on it because I'm a germaphobe, and the thought of someone screwing in the seats I'm sitting in is enough to make me barf. The post Tips For Joining The Mile High Club? appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...