Timeline for partner EQM to show up in AS account

Discussion in 'Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan' started by kyunbit, Feb 28, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. kyunbit
    Original Member

kyunbit Silver Member

Status Points:
    I am new to AS; please pardon me if this has already been answered. I did not find anything in my limited search.

I was wondering what is the rough duration of wait before partner flight credits post to AS account?

I have DL flights pending for 6 weeks
    EK flights pending for 6 weeks
    AA flights pending for 2 weeks.

I have submitted mileage credit request with AS for the DL/Ek flights about 2 weeks back. However there hasn't been any response from them.

2. iolaire
    Original Member

iolaire Gold Member

Status Points:
    My last 2 AA flights over Feb 16-23 posted within a week.

3. Mike Reed

Mike Reed Gold Member

Status Points:
    Did they have your AS number on the reservation and boarding pass? Do the account names match exactly? Regardless of who you flew, who ticketed the flights?

4. kyunbit
    Original Member

kyunbit Silver Member

Status Points:
    The AS number did not show up in my boarding pass on EK. It showed up on AA. The AS numbers were on my reservation.

6 weeks back I had flown AA. I changed the number at the gate to my AS FF number. They told me I wouldn't get my plan benefits and I agreed to it and confirmed that my number was changed. 1 day later, I found that the miles had been credited my AA account and they told me nothing could be done!

5. Mike Reed

Mike Reed Gold Member

Status Points:
    Always ask for a reprinted boarding pass, with the rationale when they ask being that AS wants the receipt if you have to file for credit.

Sent from my iPhone using milepoint

icurhere2 likes this.