Time To Search Your E-Mail And Accounts!

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Dec 23, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Not all promos and awards have year-end expirations, but there are a lot that do. Even the ones that do not may end at the end of a month and there are a few that may end in next few weeks. Time To Search Your E-Mail And Accounts! So, why is it time to search your e-mail and accounts? As mile and point enthusiasts, we often sign-up for every promo that comes our way on the off-chance that we are able to use it at some point. Some of these promos come as actual freebie items and some may just require one more action on our part. I have (a few times) almost missed out on promos or awards that were going to expire because I simply forgot about them. I stumbled upon them one day while searching for something else. In fact, one of these recent times saved me almost $100! Examples of Expiring Promos and Rewards One of the very popular promos that was signed up for was the Avis... The post Time To Search Your E-Mail And Accounts! appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...