Time To Earn $30 Per Amex Card – Small Business Saturday

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Nov 29, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    One of the days of the year that really gives a great reason to keep all of those American Express cards around is here – Small Business Saturday! As a recap, today only, you can use your registered Amex cards at small business locations and earn $10 per $10 (or more transaction) up to three times per card. This works on all American Express cards (not corporate), even if you only have an authorized user card. This is a great way to maximize your savings as you hit the town for free money. – Amex Small Business Saturday Website My stop of choice had always been the local Fleet Feet running store. I buy multiple gift cards and use them later for gifts or to buy merchandise. It is a great way to stock up on running gear that I may not have otherwise been able to buy (in fact, I am sitting here wearing my $130 running jacket I bought that way one year!). You must have already registered your... The post Time To Earn $30 Per Amex Card – Small Business Saturday appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...