Time Is Running Out To Run The World’s Largest Half Marathon!

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Oct 30, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    I received an e-mail today from the Gothenburg (Sweden) race committee that entries have been coming in at a fast pace and they will be closing the registration window tomorrow, October 31. This race, held in Gothenburg, Sweden, is the largest half-marathon in the world with over 60,000 people running it. I will be running this race next year and it should be a wonderful time! It is easy enough to get to with various airlines and points (which I will write about at a later time) so don’t let the travel part keep you away. This should be a fantastic race and I would love to see some of you there! E-mail me if you register so we can make plans to get together there. Here is what I wrote about this race when I signed up. Obviously, the more the merrier when it comes to races! Well, I have just signed up to run the world’s largest half marathon next year and it would be really nice to... The post Time Is Running Out To Run The World’s Largest Half Marathon! appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...