Thoughts about a Lounge Wiki

Discussion in 'General Discussion | Miles/Points' started by Lufthansa Flyer, Feb 23, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. Lufthansa Flyer
    Original Member

Lufthansa Flyer Gold Member

Status Points:
    As the site evolves and the Wiki area expands, would you find it helpful if there was a Lounge Wiki for the various alliances to help people determine where lounges are at major airports as well as access eligibility. Just floating the idea to gauge interest. I'd be happy to assemble the data or work with a group of MP'ers to get it done.

mowogo likes this.
  2. mowogo
    Original Member

mowogo Gold Member

Status Points:
    What might actually be a little better would be to build airport wikis, and then one section throughout would be a listing of lounges which would be linked to on the lounge pages. This way it also allows better accessibility to some of the third party lounges that are used, without tying them down to a particular alliance, even though there may be some access agreements.

3. Lufthansa Flyer
    Original Member

Lufthansa Flyer Gold Member

Status Points:
    Good idea, the dreaded 3rd party lounges could derail the whole wiki! I think we may want to have an airport wiki also so we can include terminal maps, shopping locations, other pertinent info.

I've got a message into one of the thread masters at mp and see how we can start one.

4. kiwi
    Original Member

kiwi Gold Member

Status Points: