Those free night vouchers from last year…

Discussion in 'Hilton | HHonors' started by Saracen, Feb 21, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. Saracen
    Original Member

Saracen Silver Member

Status Points:
    The reward code is Q3FN. How exactly do they work when tagged onto a longer booking? I'm thinking of booking a couple of nights in a suite; will that voucher get me an extra night in the suite or must I move to a standard room? What if I only book a single night in the suite? Will that be enough for the voucher to count against an extra night in the suite? Is this something that can be left to hotel discretion or done at the time of booking? And finally, I guess such a booking must be done by phone?

Thanks!

2. chitownflyer
    Original Member

chitownflyer Silver Member

Status Points:
    Q3FNs must be booked by phone. As far as room type, they are valid only for a standard room, so a guarantee of staying in your suite is not possible. However, I would consider making a booking with one at the end of your stay, and then asking the hotel if they will be so kind to let you keep your room for the last night. If you have Gold or Diamond status, it should help your case.

Saracen, b1513 and gemac like this.
  3. Saracen
    Original Member

Saracen Silver Member

Status Points:
    Thanks! I'll see what happens then. Hopefully, as it'll be holiday period, all the standard rooms will be booked up and they'll let me stay in a suite.

4. straitman
    Original Member

straitman Silver Member

Status Points:
    Remember though that when you mix an award stay with a paid stay they tend to put them together for HHonors purposes and not award points.

Saracen likes this.
  5. Saracen
    Original Member

Saracen Silver Member

Status Points:
    Really? That seems a bit disingenuous!