Think American Airlines Is Rotten? You Have No Idea How Good You Have It

Discussion in 'American Airlines | AAdvantage' started by uggboy, Oct 11, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    || Think American Airlines Is Rotten? You Have No Idea How Good You Have It ||

The public opinion, the new battleground? Interesting food for thoughts regarding American Airlines!:confused:

Kalboz, Jimgotkp and rwoman like this.
  2. rwoman
    Original Member

rwoman Gold Member

Status Points:
  3. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    Kalboz and rwoman like this.
  4. AA_EXP09

AA_EXP09 Gold Member

Status Points:
    IMO AA isn't that bad. It may ghave deteriorated in position over the last little bit but is nowhere near DL (near useless FFP) or UA (upgrades are difficult to clear as 1K/GS.)

LETTERBOY likes this.
  5. KenInEscazu

KenInEscazu Gold Member

Status Points:
    I just made UA 1K, and I cleared 80% of the time as Platinum. YMMV, but there has been a lot of discussion about this in the UA board. Patience is required, but with the exception of some Premier-heavy routes, they usually clear.

Don't know about DL these days, as I haven't flown them in years. Sad to read they aren't living up to their old image, as I was once a VERY loyal DL customer, and they were very good back then. I've read too many negative posts of late to doubt your more current assessment, however.

6. IPBrian

IPBrian Silver Member

Status Points:
    A rant at best...I have been plenty guilty of these for my own purposes, but I wouldn't go tarnishing my rep in the NY Times.