The Worst Alitalia Flight I Have Ever Taken — and Why

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Oct 1, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    the view from the window was once again a wing; and I had a nice metal box at my feet for the ancient in-flight entertainment system, which had one of those handsets which was a telephone on the obverse side. Does anyone really use these anymore? No real view and a box where I can barely stretch my legs for almost 12 hours — and the middle seat next to me was taken at what seemed to be the last minute on an airplane which contained a lot of passengers but was not completely full. The seat was one of the most uncomfortable seats in which I have ever sat on an airplane, as it was rather hard, with the lower back area angled in a bizarre way — and it was not equipped with any electrical outlets. Add to that that the airplane was hot and there was no individual air vent — and the interior of the airplane never got cooler. The members of the flight crew were not very friendly, to say the least. Well, this is my home for the next 12 hours... The post The Worst Alitalia Flight I Have Ever Taken — and Why appeared first on The Gate.

Continue reading...