The World’s 6 Best First Class Airline Products

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 21, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

I'm often asked what I think the world's best first class product is. As much as I try to put thought into it, I can never come up with a good answer. Heck, I have a hard time narrowing it down to just a few best products. The truth is that which airline offers the world's best first class product really does vary flight-by-flight, because there are so many moving parts. Just to give a few examples: -- Singapore Airlines' lunch and dinner service when departing Singapore is excellent; sometimes their outstation catering isn't, and if you're booked on a "supper" (late night) flight you'll likely end up disappointed with the catering -- Lounges play a big part in what I consider to be the best product, so that experience can differ significantly whether you're flying out of the airline's home airport, where they have their flagship lounge, or out of an outstation, where they use a contract lounge -- Across the board, service can vary greatly on a flight-by-flight basis; while I consider Cathay Pacific to be one of the world's most consistent airlines, I've even experienced disappointing service on them -- The quality of first class hard products can vary considerably; for example, Emirates' longhaul first class product is great, while some of their shorthaul routes are operated by a first class cabin with six seats per row The post The World’s 6 Best First Class Airline Products appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...