The W South Beach Is Celebrating Its 2nd Birthday In a Bikini (And We Tried It On!)

Discussion in 'Starwood | Preferred Guest' started by uggboy, Jul 20, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    The W South Beach Is Celebrating Its 2nd Birthday In a Bikini (And We Tried It On!):)

What else you would you wear to your second anniversary but a va-va voom animal-print bikini by the glam designer whose creations have adorned the bods of Gwyneth Paltrow, Kate Moss and Kate Middleton?(Yes, that white bikini.)

It's hard to believe that the W South Beach has been open for two years already, but it's still got that certain something, and continues to host some of South Beach's hottest events, including a string of Miami Swim Week parties in recent days. The hotel's exclusive birthday suit is available for a limited time—July only—at W The Store, South Beach, and costs $161.

[​IMG]
    Designer Melissa Odabash with the exclusive 2nd anniversary bikini.
    http://www.hotelchatter.com/story/2...s_2nd_Birthday_In_a_Bikini_And_We_Tried_It_On_

2. newbluesea
    Original Member

newbluesea Gold Member

Status Points:
    Since I never had the reason/ocasion to acquire a bikini I had no idea they cost that much ( and no .. I never see my wifes' CC bills).:D

To think that I always thought mens silk ties were the most expensive fabric/sq inch accessories in the world

uggboy likes this.
  3. MSPeconomist
    Original Member

MSPeconomist Gold Member

Status Points:
    I guess you don't shop for lingerie either?

newbluesea and uggboy like this.
  4. newbluesea
    Original Member

newbluesea Gold Member

Status Points:
    Well I might dating myself here... not within the last 20 years.:D