The Ultimate Hotel For Airplane Lovers

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Sep 16, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    With all of the hotels available to us through points and loyalty programs, we often stay locked into those options without looking around. If you do look around, there are some pretty incredible alternatives that break the molds on chain hotels. Staying in hotels like that can be more than just a lodging and place to sleep – it can be an experience by itself! Hotel Costa Verde There is a lot of talk on blogs about the niceness of a lie flat seat onboard airplanes. I mean, when you think about it, it is a great way to travel that you are moving at hundreds of miles an hour while fully reclined and (hopefully) sleeping to arrive at your destination fully rested! I have done my fair share of flying that way, including on the best bed in the sky – the Singapore Airlines Suites Class aboard their A380 (and I was the only passenger in Suites, to make it even nicer). But, the thing that would be even... The post The Ultimate Hotel For Airplane Lovers appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...