The Ultimate Bathroom Resides at The Four Seasons George V Paris

Discussion in 'Luxury Hotels' started by sobore, Apr 2, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. sobore
    Original Member

sobore Gold Member

Status Points:
    http://www.hotelchatter.com/story/2...om_Resides_at_The_Four_Seasons_George_V_Paris

[​IMG]

You know how acting legend Spencer Tracy is quoted as saying that when he died, he didn’t want to go to heaven, but to Claridge’s instead? Well, we might just have found our hotel equivalent of heaven: the Penthouse at the Four Seasons George V in Paris.

Designed by Pierre-Yves Rochon as a Parisian apartment, it’s one of the most memorable suites we have seen in a very long time. The space itself, the furniture, the materials, the artwork, the winter garden, the views, the terraces, we’re not ashamed to say we had a total hotel geek moment here.

Plus, for some reason, despite it being SPRING (hear that Mother Nature?) a good many of us are still shivering in our friggin timbers and would love a hot bath. So here's where to get it.

Read More: http://www.hotelchatter.com/story/2...om_Resides_at_The_Four_Seasons_George_V_Paris

view, Cholula and uggboy like this.
  2. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    Beautiful. :)

3. sosphistocles

sosphistocles Silver Member

Status Points:
    I agree, very chic. Now how can I justify the expenditure???

uggboy likes this.
  4. After thinking about China We are now going to Paris and London and staying well at the ONLY hotel worth staying at The George V and Four Seasons Park Lane . I would love to thank David Ourisman for giving such great info. I am going to fly business from Australia via Emirates. Now what else should we do ? I am going with my mum and would love people to give me room suggestions. Also should we go First Eurostar. Also I am thinking of staying 7 days at each at both Paris and London. In Dubai hoping to stay at Jumeirah Beach or One and Only. I am thinking of eating at The Fat Duck (again) L'Arperge in Paris. Should we hire a car for London and Paris to see the outside cities. Also I know http://www.first-limousine.com does terrific service or should I use them. We want flat seats in Business Good Food and Chaffeur Driven Car (free or included) I am wondering also is Le Bristol and 45 Park Lane would be a better fit. I know David is an FSPP so he will be able to get me the best rate at a Four Seasons.

uggboy likes this.
  5. Espan

Espan Silver Member

Status Points:
    [​IMG]

Well, not as contemporary or plush, but this bathroom at Peace Lodge, in Costa Rica is massive, has a waterfall and orchid/bromeliad wall, center Jacuzzi, (like the Four Seasons shown), two showers, etc, etc