The Ultimate $6,700 Marathon Hotel Package

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Sep 11, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

When it comes to running a marathon, it is always nice to think about being pampered before and after the strenuous activity! Probably the best hotel I have stayed at after a marathon was after the Dubai Marathon this past January when I stayed at the Park Hyatt Dubai. I don’t think I got out of the soaking sub for an hour post-race! Well, for you marathoners that are running the NYC Marathon this year, The Pierre (one of the hotels in the Tata Consulting family - the title sponsor) is offering the ultimate luxury marathon package. However, it will not come cheap! The package costs $6,700 and includes one night in one of the 11 grand suites (which runs $3,000 and higher per night), a free pair of running shoes (with their turndown service), a 60 minute massage, and a pasta dinner for two. To break it down, figure $3,500 for the room, $300 for the dinner, $400 for the massage, and that leaves the shoes weighing in at a... The post The Ultimate $6,700 Marathon Hotel Package appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...