The Two Million Mile Award Ticket

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 20, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

How would you like to redeem two million miles for an award ticket? That is 2,000,000 miles for one trip – and it does not even guarantee that you will get the flight! Fortunately, you do not have to pay the miles if you do not get picked for the flight. Here is a fun little award redemption for a weekend! The Two Million Mile Award Ticket I wrote a few months ago about the one flight I wanted to take but couldn’t use points for. As it turns out, and as a reader pointed out, you can use miles for it but it takes a lot. I am talking about the Virgin Galactic spaceship. This vehicle will take the passengers 360,000 feet up to space and will last 2.5 hours. It will be a cozy trip with only 6 other passengers, how’s that for exclusive? You can either pay $250,000 for the ticket, or you can use 2,000,000 Virgin Atlantic Flying Club Miles for the shot at being on the spacecraft. If you are selected,... The post The Two Million Mile Award Ticket appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...