The truth about the luxury of Qatar Airways

Discussion in 'Other Airlines | Middle East/Africa' started by uggboy, Feb 9, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    The truth about the luxury of Qatar Airways

Read on, see above link. Incredible insights into this airline.

newbluesea and Newscience like this.
  2. newbluesea
    Original Member

newbluesea Gold Member

Status Points:
    Interesting article. The unfortunate fact is that many who inhabit this and other boards ( if you want... to see it at its worst just pay a visit to the BA FT board:rolleyes: ) inhabited by the world of frequent-flyers who will have you believe they are uber elites and fly only First class consuming 6-8 bottles of champagne on a single flight and they really don't much care.
    They will continually sing the praises of the beautiful young girls on Middle Eastern and Far East carriers and bemoan the fact that there are only " grandmas" on US carriers and complain that they should all be "Singapore (Air) girls.:)

Rationalization is wonderful thing.. everyone's happy if they get theirs (and to hell with the cost to the others who provide it)

Last edited: Feb 9, 2014
    jonspencer, uggboy and LETTERBOY like this.
  3. LETTERBOY
    Original Member

LETTERBOY Gold Member

Status Points:
    For the reasons described in the article, and several others, it'll be a cold day in hell before I fly one of the Gulf carriers, or visit those countries.

4. BWIflyer
    Original Member

BWIflyer Silver Member

Status Points:
    These days lot of my friends are flying QR, EK, EY or TK to fly to India. Their tickets are quite cheap compared to EU or US airlines.

5. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    Seems to me that these fares come at a high price for some who work for QR as mentioned in the article.

newbluesea likes this.
  6. Blue Skye
    Original Member

Blue Skye Silver Member

Status Points:
    wow! just wow! in this modern age, i cannot understand how this is allowed to happen. i know horrible things, far worse happen daily to people around the world, but this just sounds like they've never emerged from whatever era people deem to the most restrictive for human rights. i will definitely be making a point to never fly this airline.

uggboy likes this.
  7. anileze

anileze Gold Member

Status Points:
    Why doesn't this surprise me ? Well, that, that part of the world has no regards for human dignity, and law is what the rulers say it is on that particular day !

LETTERBOY and uggboy like this.