The SBI Air India Signature Card adds an upgrade voucher!

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Oct 18, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    When I first started out to review the SBI Air India Signature Card, I was basing my review on the information that was provided by SBI Cards in this respect.

Now, just like all other new products, I’ve had my fair share of sparring with SBI Cards as well, but yesterday, I got third time lucky and finally managed to submit my application to SBI Cards after two time-wasting attempts by them before.

As I was trying to find more information on this credit card, I came across this on the Air India website:

• Premium privileges include
      • 1 complementary domestic upgrade voucher
      • Complementary lounge access

(emphasis, mine)

This is not information that was put out by the credit card company. However, on reaching out to SBI Cards, they confirmed that 1 complementary domestic upgrade voucher would indeed be made available by Air India on payment of fees. If this is an annual feature or not, I do not know!

So, after enabling me to earn miles at Rs. 7.69 per airmile on spends I’d anyways be doing, this is quite a nice surprise from the SBI Air India Signature Credit Card package. Sweet!

Related Posts:

Live From A Lounge is present on Facebook, Twitter & available via email, RSS.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Comments

• [​IMG] [​IMG]

Continue reading...